A Message about Coronavirus/COVID-19 from Virginia Credit Union LIVE!
At Virginia Credit Union LIVE!, the health and safety of our guests, performers, and staff is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation globally through updates from local, state, and national officials. Virginia Credit Union LIVE! continues to welcome guests to our venue and events and have implemented preventative measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities.
All of our AEG venues around the world have high standard of cleanliness which assists with illness prevention. Examples of our enhanced health and safety protocols are:
- Training for all employees on health and safety procedures
- Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests and employees
- Frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after events
- End of event sanitation procedures for the entire venue
- Requesting guests and employees to stay home if they are feeling ill
We are working closely with local health authorities and keeping abreast of all applicable health advisories. Additionally, our leaders are continuously communicating with our employees about illness prevention, including using the guidance of the CDC and local health officials (see Resources below).
Resources to Guests and Team Members
Your health and safety are important to us. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, such as staying home when sick, washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper respiratory cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Public Health – http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/richmond-city/
Virginia Credit Union LIVE! is here to assist you with any questions or concerns. Please contact us.